Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who is who?

This can get complicated. So put on your seatbelt, and let's take this journey.

The mother-Birthgiver, asshole extrordanaire.

The girl,I,We-This body. As I write I use whichever feels right at the time. Dissociative Depersonalization Disorder makes you feel unconnected to the body. It's like watching a movie that youre in. The memories come in foggy and unclear, if at all.

Father, Dad-My dad is amazing. It took him a while to learn how to be a dad, but he learned thanks to years of training by mom.

Mom-Dads current marriage. They married when I was in 6th grade, and she dealt with me through times of which i cannot remember. She is amazing and has helped the girl so very much.

4-My amazing daughter with my amazing husband.

8- Sister who is 8 years older than the girl.

13-Sister who is 13 years older than the girl. She is my safe place.

Pat-Step-father through some time. Disgusting piece of trash, who thankfully died in the 2000's sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment